GSM Alarm manager application to remotely control your GSM home / office alarm system.
1) Alarm status feedback.
2) Support of Arm, Disarm, Home / Stay, Cancel Alarm and Status commands.
3) Define your own home / office alarm system set-up.
4) Customise your own zones, to help with easy identification of triggered zones.
5) Log of all messages sent & received, which can be exported via email.
How to … Define your own alarm
1) Navigate to settings-> Alarm Setup-> Add / Edit
2) Enter the Make & Model
3) In “Command Mask” define the command format your alarm understands. The application will substitute “#passcode” with the passcode defined in settings and “#command” with the mapped command. For example: “PWD:#passcode CMD:#Command”, will send the alarm the command “PWD:1234 CMD:ARM” on arm
4) Map the commands your alarm understands. Hence, if you the command for arming the alarm is then map “AA” to “Arm” (check your user manual)
How to … Define your own zones
1) Navigate to settings-> Define Zones
2) Tap “Add Zone”
3) Supply a “Zone Identifier”. This need to match the Zone that is send by your alarm. Hence if you alarm sends you a message “Alert: Zone 01 Entry / Exit”, then the Zone Identifier is “Zone 01”.
4) Supply the corresponding “Zone Description” (i.e. Front Door)
5) Tap “Ok”
There are three pre-configured alarms, send us an email with your set-up and any suggestions for improvements and we'll include in future releases.
Home Secure GSM Alarm Manager is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Home Secure GSM Alarm Manager (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.